Fancy being part of an award-winning team that thinks creatively and makes real change happen?
Turning 13 in 2019, we’re a team of strategists, planners, designers, animators, videographers, publicists, educators, students and canines. We bring together our team’s unique skills, talents and passions to create standout, engaging and thought-provoking work which works (and makes our clients very happy as a result!)
Our clients range in size and sector and come to us from all over the country in the knowledge that they’ll be serviced with professionalism, flair and skill. And with this in mind, we’re looking to grow our close-knit team even further.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented and determined junior designer. This role is suited to someone suitably creative, who has the skill and ambition to work in the design and branding arena. We want our new team member to possess tremendous skill, passion, commitment and drive. We’re looking for a talented individual who can demonstrate confidence, efficiency and skill in delivering exceptional studio work.
Sound like you? Great! Please read on…
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING IN THIS ROLE…
- Generating various brand assets across a range of formats / outputs
- Developing social media content / assets / resources based on brand / campaign guidelines
- Developing brand templates (i.e. stationery, marketing materials etc.)
- Typesetting of marketing materials, proposals, presentations which follow pre-defined guidelines
- Preparing print / web-ready files
- Liaising with creative team and clients to agree briefs, make amendments and sign off
- Proofing of internal and external documents / resources
- Presenting key documents to clients / team members
- Researching, collating costs and managing the production of print and other marketing materials, working with new and existing suppliers.
- Planning and participating in team brainstorms in order to generate creative ideas for clients, proposals etc.
- Working with the wider team to provide regular updates and feedback. Working across all departments within Agent ensuring effective and efficient lines of communication are delivered.
You’ll need to have…
- Excellent technical abilities in Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat and Office packages
- A sound understanding and application of clear, English language
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Superb client management standards
- Impeccable eye for detail and attention
- Natural and curious interest in the design / marketing arenas
- An ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines without compromising on quality
- Strong, confident, clear presentation style
- Desire to learn about the client and have a motivation to do the best job possible, every time
- Thirst for professional growth and ambition to develop within Agent
- Can-do attitude to jump to the many opportunities and challenges that the role will unveil
- A design-related degree / qualification and/or industry experience would be welcomed.
The technical part.
The salary for this role is between £17,000 – £21,000 dependent on experience and ability.
A full benefits package will be made available including in-house health activities, training and development, flexible working hours and monthly massages as part of our Agent Wellbeing programme.
We don’t want to receive just the ‘usual’ CV’s and covering letters. Tell us why this role is for you, what you done before and what makes you tick! We want to see the design work you have created before, too.
‘Junior Designer – Agent Marketing’
The deadline for applications is Friday 15th February, 2019.
Agent proudly celebrates diversity and inclusion and is proud to Ban the Box!