Despite an ‘interesting’ (to put it mildly!) start to 2020 for us all, we’re proud to have continued to grow as an agency, securing a whole range of new clients across the UK. As such, we’ve got some really exciting projects and campaigns in the pipeline.
As a result of our hard work, our diverse team is growing once more and we’re on the lookout for another Agent to join our work family. We’re looking for a new graphic designer to join our innovative creative team, working under our creative director, Ben Spencer, to deliver stand-out work for our clients.
We are looking for a seasoned, accomplished, and ambitious individual with a natural flair for design who has at least four years’ experience of working in a fast-paced and energetic agency (or similar) environment, managing multiple creative projects at any one time from inception to delivery.
We want somebody with a strong and varied design portfolio that demonstrates a whole range of pieces of work including brand projects from initiation to launching campaigns.
In a world where trends are constantly changing, we need someone who is always a step ahead of the curve. It is important for us to be anticipating the next trends, in order to benefit our clients.
The new member of the creative team will be someone who constantly challenges themselves, and who is open to critique in order to produce the best possible work.
At Agent, we are all about collaboration – with our colleagues and our clients. We want somebody who thrives on being part of a team and who cares about maintaining positive relationships both internally and externally.
Our team is extremely important to us, especially as we grow. We encourage growth and development; we would want you to have big ambitions and want to grow and thrive alongside us all.
We’re looking for somebody senior who can hit the ground running immediately to deliver exceptional work, strengthening Agent’s portfolio, reputation and client base.
If this sounds like you and you’d love to join an exceptional close-knit team, read on!
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING IN THIS ROLE…
- Project and client management – develop an unrivalled understanding of our clients’ businesses and their industries. Using insight and research from our strategy team, you’ll be asked to plan, create and implement brand and design projects that meet and exceed client expectations. Brilliant campaigns for brilliant clients, no less.
- Client relations – develop superb client relationships by listening to, understanding and delivering client requirements and exceeding expectations. In essence, delighting our clients at all times.
- Brand development - research, plan and create world-class brand identities and their accompanying brand guidelines and associated assets. You’ll be expected to confidently present to clients, board members and when necessary their staff, customers and partners.
- Designing brand resources - designing presentations, brochures, signage and point of sale, online digital assets (gifs, web banners etc.), marketing resources and everything else a brand may need.
- Getting it perfect - Create eye-catching work that looks at typesetting, layout, vector-based design, photo retouching and digital illustration. Work that we’ll all be proud of.
- Costings - Research, collate costs and manage the production of print and other marketing materials, working with new and existing suppliers.
- Planning – participate in team brainstorms in order to generate creative ideas for clients, proposals, tenders etc.
- Internal communications – work with the wider creative team to provide regular updates and feedback across all departments within Agent ensuring effective and efficient lines of communication are delivered. You’ll be expected to confidently communicate the work you are creating with the wider team at Agent.
- New business – assist with creating content for new business pitches and proposals. Attending regular networking events to source new business and connections for both Agent and its clients.
You’ll need to…
- Have a strong set of values, goals and ambitions
- Be able to present work confidently, comfortably and to the highest of quality.
- Have exceptional knowledge and skill in using Adobe Creative Suite; in particular Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Be comfortable to use and have a good level of understanding of the following software; Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premier, Adobe Media Encoder, Cinema 4D (preferable), Octane Renderer (preferable)
- A strategic mindset and exceptional knowledge of the creative arena.
- An ability to work as part of our ever-growing team, heightening our culture.
- Have excellent, confident and clear communication skills.
- A degree level qualification or equivalent, preferably in a design-related subject.
- Have a minimum of four years of solid experience in a graphic design. You must have worked with B2B and B2C clients, with a proven track record. Freelance, in-house or agency-side welcomed.
- Have the ability to project manage, prioritise and deliver work against often tight deadlines.
- Have a strong attention to detail and the ability to manage numerous projects simultaneously.
- Have an ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines without compromising on quality.
- Have excellent administrative and IT skills (including Microsoft Outlook, Word & Excel).
The technical part.
The salary for this role is competitive and is dependent on experience and technical ability.
A full benefits package will be made available including flexible working hours, meditation and monthly massages* as part of our Agent Wellbeing programme.
We don’t want to receive just the ‘usual’ CV’s and covering letters. Tell us why this role is for you, what you done before and what makes you tick! We’d love to see the design work you have created before, too.
‘Graphic Designer – Agent’
The deadline for applications is Friday 7th August, 2020 at midday. Interviews will take place during week commencing 10th August.
Agent truly celebrates equality, diversity and inclusion. We welcome applications from all members of our diverse communities!
*social distancing permitting