Location: Liverpool / Manchester
Salary: Up to £30K subject to experience
Here’s what the role will involve…
You’ll be a proactive and knowledgeable senior consultant, providing support and building strong relationships with our clients.
As their go-to person you’ll be responsible for ensuring our client’s objectives are always met; keeping them informed and updated at all times as you guide them through their project.
Working closely with the internal Agent team to ensure that each project is understood, planned, implemented and evaluated to the highest possible standard.
You’ll be responsible for overseeing some financial elements of projects to ensure that they are kept on track and on budget.
Identifying and assessing any potential challenges or risks that might arise in the project and finding a solution to ensure that they are solved quickly with minimal impact on the project.
Being able to identify and analyse diverse client needs and working with the Agent team to ensure these requirements are met and expectations are exceeded.
You'll need to have...
- A strong set of values – we’re proud to be people-first and our values are extremely important to us.
- Three – four years’ experience of working in a marketing/business environment – either agency or in-house.
- An organised and proactive way of working.
- A strong passion for delivering client satisfaction and going the extra mile.
- An ability to work as part of our strong team, you’ll be a superb team player and work well with a variety of people from different disciplines and backgrounds.
- An ability to project manage, prioritise and deliver against often tight deadlines. You won’t be phased by having to oversee and drive complex projects which work across multiple departments in Agent.
- Confidence to represent Agent externally at client presentations, networking and other business-related events.
- A strong attention to detail and the ability to work on numerous projects and with multiple clients simultaneously.
- The capability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines without compromising on quality or losing the will to live.
- Ambition and the desire to succeed!
The technical part...
The salary for this role is up to £30k p.a. dependent on experience and ability. A full benefits package will be made available including flexible working hours, monthly massages, access to bikes and of course the opportunity to walk any of the dogs we usually have in the office.
We don’t want to receive the ‘usual’ ‘CV’s and covering letters. Please make your submission stand out. Show us how you market yourself and leave no doubt in our minds that you are the very best person for this role.
We don’t want to receive the ‘usual’ ‘CV’s and covering letters. Please make your submission stand out. Show us how you market yourself!
Tell us why this role is for you, what you’ve done before and what makes you tick! We’d love to hear about work you’re most proud of that is relevant to this role!
Submissions can be emailed to
Emily McGovern, Executive Assistant, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or mailed / hand delivered to
Agent Marketing, 43 Jordan Street,
Liverpool, L1 0BW.
Please quote: ‘Client Partner at Agent Marketing’
The deadline for submissions is Monday 26th July.