Location: Liverpool / Manchester
Salary: Up to £22k
Here’s what the role will involve…
Assist the team to deliver outstanding and eye-catching campaigns across a range of sectors and industries that will delight our clients, using a variety of channels that will capture the attention of our target audience.
Online and offline content creation
You’ll be tasked with coming up with content that really grabs attention and creates impact. Think content for marketing materials and web as well as for social media. You’ll also be collecting photo and video content on the go!
You’ll be responsible for supporting the team to deliver interesting, engaging and cut-through online campaigns including social media, google adverts and PPC campaigns. This role will involve setting up the campaigns and providing detailed analysis and insight to ensure they are landing in the right places.
As part of this role you’ll be supporting the team to generate positive media coverage for our clients. You’ll be tasked with writing press releases, creating relevant press lists, arranging photo calls and generating interactive and imaginative press coverage files to present to clients.
You’ll be responsible for generating copy for social media, PR, interviews, media briefings, blogs, awards submissions, and that’s just a starter for ten. You will also have a keen eye for detail as you’ll be tasked with proofing and editing.
You’ll be supporting on campaigns that include a wide range of tactics and techniques which will involve working with a wide range of diverse suppliers and partners along the way. Think media agencies, venues, broadcasters, printers and more. You’ll need to be able to research relevant firms, collate quotes and responses and then work with suppliers to execute orders.
You'll need to have...
- A strong set of values – we’re proud to be people-first and our values are extremely important to us.
- A creative mind and skillset.
- An unrivalled passion for marketing and communications, with a particular emphasis on integrated campaigns.
- An ability to work as part of our strong team, you’ll be a superb team player and work well with a variety of people from different disciplines and backgrounds.
- Experience of working on both B2B and B2C campaigns.
- Excellent writing skills with proven experience of copy writing across a range of online and offline platforms.
- Ability to project manage, prioritise and deliver against often tight deadlines. You won’t be phased by having to turn incredible work around quickly.
- Confidence to represent Agent externally including attending networking events.
- A strong attention to detail and the ability to work on numerous projects simultaneously.
- An ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines without compromising on quality or losing the will to live.
- Ambition and the desire to succeed!
The technical part...
The salary for this role is up to £22K p.a. dependent on experience and ability.
A full benefits package will be made available including flexible working hours, monthly massages, access to bikes and of course the opportunity to walk Agent’s head of security, Leo the poodle.
We don’t want to receive the ‘usual’ ‘CV’s and covering letters. Please make your submission stand out. Show us how you market yourself!
Tell us why this role is for you, what you’ve done before and what makes you tick! We’d love to see the campaign work you’re most proud of!
Submissions can be emailed to
Emily McGovern, Executive Assistant, at email@example.com
Or mailed / hand delivered to
Agent Marketing, 43 Jordan Street,
Liverpool, L1 0BW.
Please quote: ‘Campaign executive at Agent Marketing’
The deadline for submissions is Tuesday 1st June.