Agent has hit the ground running in 2017 and already it’s shaping up to be our biggest year yet. Fancy being part of a multi-disciplinary agency with big aspirations and a desire to do great things?
Turning 11 in 2017, we’re an award-winning, fully integrated marketing agency (strategy-creative-digital-communications). We bring together our team’s unique skills, talents and passions to create standout, engaging and thought-provoking work which delights our clients and makes a real difference.
Our clients range in size and sector and come to us from all over the country in the knowledge that they’ll be serviced with professionalism, passion and skill. And with this in mind, we’re looking to grow our team even further.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented public relations consultant to join our ambitious, dedicated and fast-growing team based in Liverpool’s Baltic Triangle. This role is suited to a candidate who has great experience and is multi-skilled across all disciplines of communications. This is a busy and varied role, working across small and large projects with multiple clients.
Sound like you? If so, please read on…
Here’s what the role will involve…
- Project and client management – develop an unrivalled understanding of our clients’ businesses and their industries. Plan, create and implement inventive and interesting regional and national PR campaigns that meet and exceed client expectations. Brilliant campaigns for brilliant clients, no less.
- Client relations – build superb client relationships by listening to, understanding and delivering client requirements and exceeding expectations. In essence, delighting our clients at all times.
- Writing – create and write invigorating and varied content for a range of platforms; marketing materials, press releases, websites, blogs, social media. Content that packs a punch, if you will.
- Reporting – develop regular and accurate reports for clients including weekly status updates and monthly evaluations. You’ll be responsible for updating our project management tool in real time so that our clients always stay informed!
- Planning– participate in team brainstorms in order to generate creative ideas for clients, proposals etc.
- Market Monitoring – monitor relevant markets, industries and media daily to ensure awareness and understanding of issues relevant for clients.
- Media and influencer relations – manage and run award-winning PR campaigns – online and offline. You’ll build relationships with relevant key media professionals, taking responsibility for pitching stories, tracking feature opportunities and arranging media interviews. Making sure our clients are front of mind will be key at all times!
- Communications campaigns – design, develop, manage and implement a range of PR campaigns/projects utilising the entire marketing mix including; social media, public relations, events, online promotion etc. Campaigns that really do get the right messages to the right people!
- Internal communications – work with the communications team to provide regular updates and feedback. Work across all departments within Agent ensuring effective and efficient lines of communication are delivered.
- New business – assist with content for new business pitches and proposals. Attending regular networking events to source new business and connections for both Agent and its clients.
You’ll need to have
- A strong set of values.
- An unrivalled passion about marketing and communications, with a particular emphasis on PR campaigns.
- An ability to work as part of our strong team, enhancing our culture.
- Degree level qualification or equivalent, preferably in a communications-related subject.
- Experience of managing B2B and B2C clients with a proven track record in account management and client relations.
- At least three years’ experience working in the field of PR/communications and ability to demonstrate knowledge of a broad range of communications activities; social media, public relations, events, campaign management.
- Journalism, in-house and agency experience would all be welcomed.
- Experience in developing and implementing pro-active PR campaigns.
- Excellent writing skills with proven experience of copy writing across a range of platforms.
- Ability to project manage, prioritise and deliver against often tight deadlines.
- Confidence to represent Agent externally including public speaking and delivering training, as necessary.
- A strong attention to detail and the ability to manage numerous projects simultaneously.
- An ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines without compromising on quality.
- Established network of journalists and a strong knowledge of how the media works.
- Excellent administrative and IT skills (including Microsoft Outlook, Word & Excel).
The technical part.
The salary for this role is £23,000 – £28,000 p.a. dependent on experience and ability.
A full benefits package will be made available including in-house yoga, flexible working hours, meditation and monthly massages as part of our Agent Wellbeing programme.
We don’t want to receive just the ‘usual’ CV’s and covering letters. Please make your submission stand out! Show us how you brand yourself! Tell us why this role is for you, what you’ve done before and what makes you tick! We’d love to see the PR work you’re most proud of!
‘Public relations consultant – Agent Marketing’
The deadline for submissions is Friday 27th January at 5pm.
Agent Marketing celebrates diversity and inclusion and is proud to Ban the Box!