Agent has hit the ground running in 2017 and already it’s shaping up to be our biggest year yet. Fancy being part of a multi-disciplinary agency with big aspirations and a desire to do great things?
We’re an award-winning, fully integrated marketing agency (strategy-creative-digital-campaigns). We bring together our team’s unique skills, talents and passions to create standout, engaging and thought-provoking work which delights our clients and makes a real difference.
Our clients range in size and sector and come to us from all over the country in the knowledge that they’ll be serviced with professionalism, passion and skill. And with this in mind, we’re looking to grow our team even further.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented campaigns consultant to join our ambitious, dedicated and fast-growing team based in Liverpool’s Baltic Triangle. This is a busy and varied role, working across small and large projects with multiple clients.
Sound like you? If so, please read on…
Here’s what the role will involve…
- Campaign design and planning – whether it be raising awareness, changing behaviours or driving sales – you’ll be responsible for co-creating brilliant campaign plans for clients across a range of sectors and industries. You’ll use insight and research to create project plans that are targeted, unique in their content and most of all, which generate real impact.
- Supplier management – you’ll be developing and leading on campaigns that include a wide range of tactics and techniques, as such you’ll be working with a whole load of diverse suppliers and partners along the way. You’ll need to be able to research appropriate firms, collate quotes & responses and then work with suppliers to execute orders. Think media agencies, venues, broadcasters, printers and more…
- Online campaigns – you’ll be responsible for leading on online promotional projects, including social media (paid for and non) and pay-per-click campaigns. You’ll use these campaigns to target the appropriate audiences, using interesting key messages and calls to action whilst updating content on a regular basis. You’ll also be responsible for responding to audiences online, managing conversations and representing the clients we look after online.
- Public relations – you’ll be responsible for generating positive media coverage for our clients, creating interesting, newsworthy stories, writing press releases and then distributing them to the right journalists in a friendly yet informed manner. You’ll set up and manage photo-calls, radio and TV interviews and also collate and present results to clients in an interactive and imaginative manner.
- Online and offline content creation– you’ll be tasked with coming up with content that really grabs attention and creates impact. Think copy for marketing materials and web as well as for social media. You’ll also be collecting photo and video content on the go!
- Project and client management – you’ll be implementing integrated campaign plans so it’s vital that clients remain engaged, informed and involved along the way. You’ll be leading projects and be responsible for managing and updating the project management plan and online software every step of the way.
- Demonstrating impact – you’ll be developing regular and accurate reports for clients including weekly status updates and monthly evaluations. You’ll be responsible for updating our project management tool in real time so that our clients always stay informed!
You’ll need to have
- A strong set of values – we’re proud to be people-first and our values are extremely important to us.
- An infectious personality – you’ll be a people-person with bags of character.
- An unrivalled passion about marketing and communications, with a particular emphasis on integrated campaigns.
- An ability to work as part of our strong team, you’ll be a superb team player and work well with a variety of people from different disciplines.
- Experience of managing B2B and B2C clients with a proven track record in account management and client relations.
- At least three years’ experience working in the field of marketing/communications and ability to demonstrate knowledge of a broad range of communications activities; social media, public relations, events, media buying etc.
- Experience in designing, developing and implementing awareness raising, behaviour changing, sales and marketing campaigns.
- Excellent writing skills with proven experience of copy writing across a range of online and offline platforms.
- Ability to project manage, prioritise and deliver against often tight deadlines. You won’t be phased by having to turn incredible work around quickly.
- Confidence to represent Agent externally including public speaking and delivering training, as necessary.
- A strong attention to detail and the ability to manage numerous projects simultaneously.
- An ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines without compromising on quality or losing the will to live.
- Established network of journalists and a strong knowledge of how the media works.
- Ambition and the desire to succeed!
The technical part.
The salary for this role is £21,000 – £25,000 p.a. dependent on experience and ability.
A full benefits package will be made available including in-house yoga, flexible working hours, meditation and monthly massages as part of our Agent Wellbeing programme.
We don’t want to receive just the ‘usual’ CV’s and covering letters. Please make your submission stand out! Show us how you market yourself! Tell us why this role is for you, what you’ve done before and what makes you tick! We’d love to see the campaign work you’re most proud of!
‘Campaigns consultant – Agent Marketing’
The deadline for submissions is Wednesday 1st November, 2017 at 5pm.
Agent Marketing celebrates diversity and inclusion and is proud to Ban the Box!