Fancy being part of a team that thinks creatively and makes real change happen?
Turning 12 in 2018, we’re a team of strategists, planners, designers, coders, animators, videographers, publicists, educators, students and canines. We bring together our team’s unique skills, talents and passions to create standout, engaging and thought-provoking work which works (and makes our clients very happy as a result!)
Our clients range in size and sector and come to us from all over the country in the knowledge that they’ll be serviced with professionalism, passion and skill. And with this in mind, we’re looking to grow our close-knit team even further.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented graphic design/consultant. This role is suited to someone suitably creative, who has great experience and is multi-skilled across all areas of design and branding. You’ll be able to come up with great ideas for our clients as part of a busy and varied role, working across small and large projects with multiple clients at any one time. We want our new team member to possess tremendous skill, passion, commitment and drive. We’re looking for a talented individual who can demonstrate confidence, efficiency and skill in delivering exceptional studio design work.
Sound like you? Great! Please read on…
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING IN THIS ROLE…
- Project and client management – develop an unrivalled understanding of our clients’ businesses and their industries. Using insight and research from our strategy team, you’ll be asked to plan, create and implement brand projects that meet and exceed client expectations. Brilliant campaigns for brilliant clients, no less.
- Client relations – build superb client relationships by listening to, understanding and delivering client requirements and exceeding expectations. In essence, delighting our clients at all times.
- Brand development - research, plan and create world-class brand identities and their accompanying brand guidelines and associated assets. You’ll also be expected to present to clients, and when necessary their staff, customers and partners.
- Designing brand resources - designing presentations, brochures, signage and point of sale, online digital assets (gifs, web banners etc.), marketing resources and everything else a brand may need.
- Getting it perfect - Create eye-catching work that looks at typesetting, layout, vector-based design, photo retouching and digital illustration. Work that we’ll all be proud of.
- Costings - Research, collate costs and manage the production of print and other marketing materials, working with new and existing suppliers.
- Planning – participate in team brainstorms in order to generate creative ideas for clients, proposals etc.
- Internal communications – work with the wider creative team to provide regular updates and feedback. Work across all departments within Agent ensuring effective and efficient lines of communication are delivered.
- New business – assist with content for new business pitches and proposals. Attending regular networking events to source new business and connections for both Agent and its clients.
You’ll need to have…
- A strong set of values.
- Strong knowledge and skill in using Adobe Creative Suite; in particular Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign. Cinema 4D experience is a bonus.
- An ability to work as part of our strong team, enhancing our culture.
- Fantastic, engaging and confident style of presenting.
- Degree level qualification or equivalent, preferably in a design-related subject.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience of managing B2B and B2C clients with a proven track record. Freelance, in-house or agency-side welcomed.
- Ability to project manage, prioritise and deliver against often tight deadlines.
- A strong attention to detail and the ability to manage numerous projects simultaneously.
- An ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines without compromising on quality.
- Excellent administrative and IT skills (including Microsoft Outlook, Word & Excel).
The technical part.
The salary for this role is between £21,000 – £26,000 dependent on experience and ability.
A full benefits package will be made available including in-house yoga, flexible working hours, meditation and monthly massages as part of our Agent Wellbeing programme.
We don’t want to receive just the ‘usual’ CV’s and covering letters. Tell us why this role is for you, what you done before and what makes you tick! We’d love to see the design work you have created before, too.
‘Graphic Design Consultant – Agent Marketing’
The deadline for submissions is 9th April 2018 at 5pm.
Agent Marketing celebrates diversity and inclusion and is proud to Ban the Box!