2016 has, so far, been a very exciting year for Agent Marketing and we are pleased to announce another exciting opportunity to join our team
We’re an award winning fully integrated marketing agency (strategy-creative-communications) in our 10th year of operation. We’re based in Liverpool’s Baltic Triangle and in 2014 launched our very own CIC, Agent Academy.
We’re looking for a passionate, talented, charismatic, imaginative graphic design/creative consultant to come and join the Agent team. Working under our head of creative with clients from across the 3 sectors locally, regionally and nationally, you’ll be expected to create and present brand work of a world-class standard and of course, delight each and every person you work with.
Here at Agent we do things the ‘Agent Way’ and we are looking for someone very special indeed to join our close-knit team, actively enhancing our vibrant culture.
We want our new team member to possess tremendous skill, passion, commitment and drive. We’re looking for a talented individual who can demonstrate confidence, efficiency and skill in delivering exceptional studio design work.
If this is ticking your boxes, then please read on…
What you’ll be doing in this role…
- Project and client management – develop an unrivalled understanding of our clients’
businesses and their industries. Using insight and research from our strategy team, you’ll be asked to plan, create and implement brand projects that meet and exceed client expectations. Brilliant campaigns for brilliant clients, no less.
- Client relations – build superb client relationships by listening to, understanding and delivering client requirements and exceeding expectations. In essence, delighting our clients at all times.
- Brand development - research, plan and create world-class corporate identities and their accompanying brand guidelines and associated branding. You’ll also be expected to present to clients, and when necessary their staff, customers and partners.
- Getting it perfect - Create eye-catching work that looks at typesetting, document layout, vector-based design, retouching and digital illustration. Work that we’ll all be proud of.
- Costings - Research, collate costs and manage the production of print and other marketing materials, working with new and existing suppliers.
- Planning – participate in team brainstorms in order to generate creative ideas for clients, proposals etc.
- Internal communications – work with the wider creative team to provide regular updates and feedback. Work across all departments within Agent ensuring effective and efficient lines of communication are delivered.
- New business – assist with content for new business pitches and proposals. Attending regular networking events to source new business and connections for both Agent and its clients.
You’ll need to have
- A strong set of values.
- Strong knowledge and skill in using Adobe Creative Suite; in particular Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign. After Effects experience is a bonus.
- An ability to work as part of our strong team, enhancing our culture.
- Fantastic, engaging and confident style of presenting.
- Degree level qualification or equivalent, preferably in a design-related subject.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience of managing B2B and B2C clients with a proven track record. Freelance, in-house or agency-side welcomed.
- Ability to project manage, prioritise and deliver against often tight deadlines.
- A strong attention to detail and the ability to manage numerous projects simultaneously.
- An ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines without compromising on quality.
- Excellent administrative and IT skills (including Microsoft Outlook, Word & Excel).
The technical part.
A full benefits package will be made available including in-house yoga, flexible working hours, meditation and monthly massages as part of our Agent Wellbeing programme.
The salary for this role is between £21,000 – £25,000 dependent on experience and ability.
We don’t want to receive just the ‘usual’ CV’s and covering letters. Please make your submission stand out! In essence, show us how you market / brand yourself! Tell us why this role is for you, what you done before and what makes you tick! We’d love to see the design work you have created before, too!
The deadline for all submissions is Thursday 10th March, 2016 at 4pm.
‘Graphic Design/Creative Consultant – Agent Marketing’
Submissions can be emailed to Sarah Pates, PA to the Managing Director at email@example.com or mailed to Agent Marketing, 43 Jordan Street, Liverpool, L1 0BW. Please quote:
Agent Marketing celebrates diversity and inclusion and is proud to Ban the Box!