Fancy being part of a team that thinks creatively and makes real change happen?
Turning 12 in 2018, we’re a team of strategists, planners, designers, coders, animators, videographers, publicists, educators, students and canines. We bring together our team’s unique skills, talents and passions to create standout, engaging and thought-provoking work which works (and makes our clients very happy as a result!)
Our clients range in size and sector and come to us from all over the country in the knowledge that they’ll be serviced with professionalism, passion and skill. And with this in mind, we’re looking to grow our close-knit team even further.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a senior strategic marketing consultant to join our team in Liverpool’s Baltic Triangle. This role is suited to someone who is a talented planner and an excellent communicator, a professional who can help clients clearly make sense of the markets they operate in and develop real, right and relevant plans to capitalise on these opportunities. You’ll be knowledgeable, well-networked, extremely well-organised and have the ability to transform complex problems into crystal clear solutions.
Sound like you? Great! Please read on…
Here’s what the job involves…
- Expertly managing your projects – you’ll develop fully comprehensive, accurate plans for all of the projects that you will deliver, making sure all work is well managed, of great quality, delivered on time and to budget.
- Planning and facilitating engaging working sessions for your clients and their teams – you’ll be tasked with designing and delivering client workshops which are interesting, useful and help generate the insight required to drive and direct the strategic work being created.
- Engaging and consulting a wide variety of different individuals and organisations – you’ll be engaging and consulting a whole range of different audiences and markets, not just your clients. Think consulting with your clients’ customers, their stakeholders, partners and decision makers as well as the general public, key opinion formers and referral agents.
- Generating primary data to underpin all strategies – you’ll be responsible for designing and implementing research projects. You’ll be planning, running and analysing focus groups, writing and distributing questionnaires as well as interviewing and documenting participants’ thoughts and opinions as part of face-to-face and telephone interviews.
- Researching new and existing markets – you’ll be regularly sourcing secondary data, discovering new and existing insight and evidence to help support / underpin / shape the recommendations you’ll be making for the strategies being developed.
- Interpreting primary and secondary findings – you’ll be tasked with making sense of the data and insight generated in order to make well-formed recommendations.
- Identifying and confirming the appropriate target markets and customer profiles – you’ll be tasked with identifying the correct target markets, audiences for your clients’ products / services / campaigns.
- Creating, testing and articulating clients’ vision, mission, values/ behaviours and key messages – you’ll be ensuring that our clients are communicating clearly and concisely about their ambitions and offerings.
- Managing and supporting team members – you’ll be leading, guiding and managing other members of the strategy team as well as working closely with all Agent team members.
- Designing, creating and planning fully integrated communications campaigns – you’ll be designing, developing and presenting a range of communication campaigns utilising the entire marketing mix including; paid-for targeted social media, public relations, events, outdoor advertising, online promotion etc. Campaigns that really do get the right messages to the right people!
- Reporting results and sharing them with your clients – you’ll develop regular and accurate reports for clients including weekly status updates and monthly evaluations. You’ll be responsible for updating our project management tool in real time so that our clients always stay informed of what we’re achieving on their behalf!
- Helping to grow Agent – you’ll play a key role in networking, identifying business opportunities, developing pitches, writing proposals and presenting our approach to clients and partners.
- A strong set of values that will guide how you work.
- Excellent project management skills; the ability to project manage, prioritise and deliver against often tight deadlines.
- Exceptional leadership and team management skills.
- Strong facilitation skills delivering as part of small and larger groups.
- A real spirit for collaborating with our clients and team.
- An excellent understanding of strategic marketing and business operations.
- A great understanding of key industry sectors and decision makers / opinion leaders within the Northwest / wider UK.
- Exceptional market research skills; designing research formats, generating and analysing primary and secondary data.
- Incredible communication skills; both verbally and written.
- Brilliant public speaking skills.
- Ability to process complex messaging and transform them in to clear, concise communications.
- Experience of managing B2B and B2C clients with a proven track record in account management and client relations.
- At least four years’ experience working in the field of marketing and business operations.
- A good understanding of behavioural change campaign methodologies.
- A strong attention to detail and the ability to manage numerous projects simultaneously.
- An ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines without compromising on quality.
The technical part.
The salary for this role is dependent on experience and ability but will be in the region of £26,000 -£30,000 per annum.
A full benefits package will be made available including in-house yoga, flexible working hours, meditation and monthly massages as part of our Agent Wellbeing programme.
We don’t want to receive just the ‘usual’ CV’s and covering letters. Please make your submission stand out! Show us how you brand yourself! Tell us why this role is for you, what you’ve done before and what makes you tick!
‘Senior strategic marketing consultant – Agent Marketing’
The deadline for submissions is 16th March 2017 at 4pm.
Agent Marketing celebrates diversity and inclusion and is proud to Ban the Box!